PLEASING TO THE EYE AESTHETICALLY, THEY FEATURE CAREFULLY
CONSIDERED INTERIOR LAYOUTS TOO
Each new house type has been designed to make the most of light and space. Generously proportioned living rooms incorporate patio doors whilst master bedrooms in all three bedroom properties have their own en-suites. Three bedroom homes also come complete with fitted wardrobes to both master and second bedrooms.
Home buyers also have the peace of mind that comes with a 10 year structural warranty, a two year Dandara warranty and a dedicated Customer Care team.
- Individually designed kitchens with contemporary styled, soft-close doors. A choice of door and worktop finishes is available (depending on stage of construction).
- Laminate worktops complete with matching 100mm upstands.
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob.
- Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl inset sink complete with chrome mixer tap.
- Neff (or similar) stainless steel appliances.
- Electric single oven, gas hob, integrated extractor, integrated fridge freezer and integrated dish washer. Integrated washer/dryer to be installed in houses which do not have a separate utility room or utility cupboard.
- In house types which include a utility room, a sink base unit with laminate work top above is fitted complete with matching 100mm upstands and a stainless steel single bowl inset sink with chrome mixer tap.
- Plumbing is installed for each customer’s own washing machine.
- Villeroy & Boch (or similar) suites are fitted and include: ‘back-to-wall’ floor-mounted WC pan complete with ‘soft-close’ seat and concealed cistern.
- Wall-mounted basins complete with polished chrome trap.
- Steel or acrylic bath (where applicable) with a wooden bath panel.
- Stone resin shower tray (where applicable).
- Hansgrohe (or similar) polished chrome fittings.
- Thermostatically controlled surface mounted shower valve complete with slide rail and handset.
- Shower doors/screens with clear glass and silver frame (where applicable).
- Bath screens with clear glass and silver frame (where applicable).
- Mirror fronted wall hung bathroom cabinets.
- Full-height ceramic tiling above baths and to shower enclosures. Half-height tiling to WC and basin wall.
- Stone shelf above the basin and WC in all en-suites and bathrooms.
- Polished silver mirrors to recess above WCs (where appropriate).
- A polished silver mirror is fitted above the cloakroom basin.
- Factory finished timber entrance door (with double-glazed sidelight where applicable).
- UPVC double-glazed casement windows with opening lights, UPVC double-glazed french casements, utility doors and pedestrian doors to garage (where appropriate).
- Garages (where included) have fully retractable steel doors.
- Panelled timber doors internally.
- Glazed 4-panel doors to lounge.
- Airing cupboards include slatted shelving where space permits.
- Insulated loft hatch to landing.
- A gas-fired combi boiler is installed to provide hot water and heating.
- Polished chrome towel rails to all bathrooms and en-suites.
- Steel panelled radiators with thermostatic radiator valves elsewhere. ‘Zone’ thermostats are installed in the lounge and bedroom 1.
- White electrical switches and power outlets.
- Recessed down lights to kitchens, bathrooms, en-suites and cloakrooms. Under-cabinet lighting to wall units in kitchen. Pendant style lights are fitted to all other rooms including the dining area.
- White TV/satellite outlets (with cabling for future provision of Virgin Media) are fitted to the lounge, kitchen and master bedroom.
- Extractor fans are fitted to all bathrooms, en-suites, utility rooms and cloakrooms.
- White shaver sockets to all bathrooms and en-suites.
- External lights are fitted to the front entrance, utility door and rear patio doors (where applicable).
- Telephone outlets are fitted in the lounge, kitchen and one other bedroom for future ‘home office’ use.
- Internal walls and ceilings are painted with white matt emulsion. All woodwork is finished in white gloss.
- Oak handrails and thresholds are varnished.
- Carpets are fitted to the lounge, stairs, landing and all bedrooms.
- Amtico Spacia vinyl flooring is fitted to the hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining and utility room (where applicable).
- Floor tiling to all bathrooms and en-suites.
- Front gardens will be landscaped and/or turfed. Rear gardens to be turfed.
- Note: on sloping sites the rear garden will inevitably have some degree of fall. This depends on the topography of the site and location of the plot.
- Rear and side boundaries between properties will generally comprise 1.8m high (approx.) timber fencing. Where a property backs onto or is adjacent to an existing boundary, the existing boundary fence, hedge or wall will generally remain.
- Each home is covered by a 10 year structural warranty from premier guarantee.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that it may not be possible to provide the branded products as referred to in the specification. In such cases a similar alternative will be provided and dandara reserves the right to make these and other changes to the specification without notice.
NB: the specification for plots 63-67, 131, 133 and 134 varies slightly to the rest of the homes in this phase. Please contact the sales consultant for details.